After you’ve conducted a search for “DIY wood sign workshop near me” and booked your first paint party or wood sign workshop, your next thought might be, “ What do I wear?”.
There are many outfit options when it comes to your clothing choices for your paint party in the Downers Grove area or your DIY workshop in Burr Ridge. We provide an apron to protect your clothes, but we do use paint and wood stain, so you don’t want to wear anything you’d mind getting dirty.
Thanks to our step-by-step process and staff supervision, we are able to make each party and workshop more about fun and less about mess. We work hard to make sure you leave looking just like you did when you walked in!
Paint Party Outfit Ideas
When getting dressed for your wood sign workshop or party, comfort is key! But if you need more inspiration, consider these options:
- Flat shoes: Since you may be on your feet a lot, you want to wear shoes you’re comfortable standing in for longer periods of time.
- Older Clothes: Opt for comfortable, older clothes you won’t be too upset about getting messy in case there is a paint splash.
- Easy-to-Move-In Clothes: It’s important to wear something you (feel cute in and) can move around in easily, especially with your arms.
Clothes and Accessories to Avoid
- Jewelry: When attending a paint party or workshop, it’s best to limit the amount of jewelry you wear (or leave it at home altogether!). This is an especially good idea for rings and bracelets since you’ll be painting and using your hands quite a bit.
- Scarves: If you wear a scarf, it’s a good idea to take it off before getting started on your design.
- Dry Clean Clothes: Avoid wearing dry-clean-only clothes. Not only do these clothes tend to be fancier, but they’re harder to wash right away if you do get a little splash of something on your shirt or pants.
- Flowy Outfits: Avoid shirts or dresses with flowy sleeves that may accidentally get dipped in the paint.
Come Out and Create!
Now that you know what to wear, you’re ready to attend your paint party or wood sign workshop! More questions? Contact us online, and we’ll be happy to help.